Innovative web based forms to easily expand beyond our borders for collaboration and mentoring in the art and science of hand-rearing wildlife.
Now is the turning point to provide a hand-rearing learning center digitally on an international level.
This new site is a work in progress as hand-rearing methods and protocols are constantly evolving. Together with your contributions this can be a valuable tool.
- Structure encourages global networking, experience exchange and mentoring opportunities.
- Provides curated hand-rearing information, with references, targeting zoo and rehabilitation personnel.
- Format supports rapid data collection, updates, sharing summarization, and follow-up.
- Multiple contributions allow simultaneous evaluation to best suit management constraints at various institutions.
- Multi-disciplinary Advisory Group reviews inputs for comprehensiveness & accuracy.